Major Management Competences:
- Supervising both the University City for male and female students.
- perform housing procedures for students (male and female) in university cities.
- Provision of amenities and sanitary conditions in cities.
- Monitoring the conditions of students (male and female) within the cities and discuss their problems.
- Maintenance of buildings and furniture of cities and the operation and maintenance of mechanical devices.
- Direct student activity in university cities in accordance with the spirit of university sound.
- Supervising the work of financial and administrative affairs in all cities.
Services provided through the General Administration of University Cities (Boys / Girls):
Participate in student activities through the Youth Welfare Department at the University City through:
- Sports activities such as: (football - athletics - weight lifting ... etc.)
- Cultural activities such as: (public lectures - seminars)
- Social activities such as (trips - chess competitions)
- Public services such as (public service camps inside and outside the university).
The University City has students and psychosocial services. It receives students who have psychological and social problems in order to identify their problems and work to find solutions to them.
Laundry and ironing service:
A laundry in the university cities provides a laundry service for all students' belongings and clothes.
The meals are prepared and distributed to the students at the restaurant. The meals are well prepared to provide three meals to the students (breakfast - lunch - dinner).
- Enrolled international students shall pay 25% of the cost / per month, while non-grant international students pay the actual cost, such as Egyptian students.
- The university cities provide a building in the University City for boys and another one in the University City for girls equipped with a luxury equipment (indoor bathroom+ furniture and fittings+ nutrition) at a cost of a hotel for those who wish at actual cost.