University administration is keen on providing electronic coordination service during the time periods specified by the Ministry of Higher Education on the site devoted to www.tansik.egypt.gov.eg. For high school Egyptian students and certificates equation for Arab and foreign technical diplomas of various types manifold to enroll in universities and in collaboration with the laboratories of some faculties and assisting agencies in various departments in university in addition to providing all the tools that help in required service quality and excellence working in good reception of students , accompanying and guiding them to complete the coordination process in the required manner under the supervision of university leaders.
The number of candidates to the University through the Coordination Office of various faculties of the university for the academic year 2012/2013 (40180) male and female students
- A specified period of paper remittances opens for fresh high school students in order to reduce expatriation number. Transfer paper for high school students has been converted school students first, second and third wishing to transfer to the University of Ain Shams in accordance with the conditions stated by the Coordinating Bureau headquarters in light of reducing expatriation through foliar conversion in university nearly 5174 students.
- After announcing the results of the nomination in each stage of various coordination stages, student can print card nomination of coordination website, and go to faculty, which was nominated there directly to make his papers and complete his registration procedures that the student shall provide required papers as the following:
1) White Form that indicate success.
2) (6) Personal photos.
3) Original birth certificate or an official extract
4) Model (2) recruited only for male students (from the post office).
5) Sports Excellence Certificate (for students with sports incentives only)
6) Written approval of the Director of the air secondary school and internal military students with a high school from one of these schools to enroll in a faculty or institute.